Join us on the route in Yorkshire 2014
BOOK NOW for the nearest flat campsite to Addingham village. We are just 400m away from the pubs, shops and other amenities this attractive village has to offer and with easy (almost direct) access from the main A65. The site is also close to the tourist centres of Ilkley (4km), Skipton (6km) and Bolton Abbey (5km) and is within 2km of the very popular Dales Way long distance walk.
Come and join us at our temporary campsite with great views down towards the village, Ilkley and Wharfedale for a minimum two (2) night stay before, during and after the race on the 5th and 6th of July.
Get a Saturday Day Pass →
The site will open on Wednesday 2nd July and close on Tuesday 8th July to enable you to extend your stay and enjoy beautiful Wharfedale.
From only £17 (Euro 20) per person per night we offer:
- 5m x 6m pitch size (max 6 persons per pitch)
- Good toilet, shower and water facilities within 200m of all pitches
- Onsite golf clubhouse with bar and restaurant serving breakfasts, bar snacks and meals
- Free WiFi in the clubhouse
- Secure and alarmed bike store
- 24hr security
- Free parking (one car/MPV per pitch; cars parked on golf club car park and practise field NOT adjacent to pitch)
- Transport from car park to your pitch if required
- Large function room with a big TV screen so you can continue to follow and enjoy the race after it has passed through the village and also follow all the FIFA World Cup action throughout your stay.
- Camp from as little as £17 per person per night – for full details view prices
- Enjoy a Buffet Breakfast in golf clubhouse for just £6 per person per day (must be booked and paid for in advance)
- Secure bike storage
- £100 non-returnable deposit required at time of booking.
- Pitches not paid for in full by due date will be re-let.